Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 30, 2014

The N word

Now this N word (nigga, nigger) is a word that has been used for a very long time since Africans been brought over here. I'm not going to get into the meaning of the word BUT it's time to put this word to rest but can we? This young generation (mostly Hispanics) use the word every day. At times I just want to tell them to shut the fuck up and get another word to use,  even white America use it too.

I blame the rap game for this N word. If rappers don't use it in there lyrics then this word wouldn't be used so much in our daily conversations. It clearly shows how powerful this rap game has become with the terms of the words we hear today (will save that for another time)

Lets get back.....this word has to be said when the moment is called for it to be used,  not to call your boy a n**** but it the right content.  Now I called a person on Twitter the N word and he took offense to it but I didn't mean it in a way that he took it, offered my apologies but he's refused so hey I have to keep it moving.  That's when I realized how powerful that word is and how one can feel about it when there being called it, to hear it, it makes me sick but to be called it is another but I wouldn't get upset by it, unless another race called me that, then I would have to put that person in his/her place.

Again time to teach our young the meaning of the word and hope that they have to mindset tonot use this word the way this young generation thinks its meant for.

#ThardWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment